Yes you can have your inventory at the right place at the right time!
As a distributor, you’re well aware of the constant and growing challenges involved in forecasting, planning, and filling orders to meet customer needs. While your ERP system is intended to handle many of your business transactions, the Absolute Value Demand Planning solution uses your ERP data to specifically help with inventory management – a critical role, considering that your inventory is your largest, and most costly asset.
Delivered in the cloud as a monthly service, the solution enables you to reduce inventory levels and increase profits, while concurrently improving customer service levels. You can forecast up to 52 periods with a best-fit formula approach, streamline your purchasing workflows, and easily manage low-usage, long-lead-time, exception, and seasonal items.
The system also addresses the replenishment aspect of inventory management by:
- Providing a total integration of your forecast and dynamic, time-phased, expected inventory across your supply chain.
- Presenting a drill down to the details of each calculation for the user’s review. (It’s not a black box forecasting and replenishment system.)
- Generating daily or on-demand suggested replenishment orders for the user’s review and placement.
- Recommending transfers for the replenishment of branch warehouses and consignment locations.
Demand Planning enables you to:
- Collaborate with your customers and vendors
- Deploy hub-and-spoke, inventory balancing, and branch transfers
- Analyze your surplus and excess inventory
- Improve your forecasting and replenishment capabilities without changing your ERP system
- Better manage your inventory during the pandemic/post-pandemic era